[Wrf-users] Nan-s in model output

Luksa Kraljevic kraljevic at cirus.dhz.hr
Fri Feb 18 02:03:53 MST 2005

Hi!
I am trying to run wrf on SGI O3k on an idealized case but i am having
trouble setting vertical grid. The problem is that if i try to put the
lowest level closer to the round i.e. 20m, and use denser grid near
surface I got nan-s in the model output after some 10 - 15 minutes
(model time). My horizontal resolution is 2km, and i tried several
different timesteps from 12s down to 6s.
Did anybody encounter similar problem and how did you solve it?

Thanks,
Luksa

--
Luksa Kraljevic <kraljevic at cirus.dhz.hr>
Meteorological and Hidrological Service of Croatia