[Wrf-users] Compilation Problem

Rafik Djouad rdjouad at senes.ca
Wed Jan 19 10:25:54 MST 2005

KalHing, Steven, Jordan,

Finally, I compiled NETCDF using pgf compiler.  Although "configure" and
"make" work properly, "make test" still has some problems.  I tried the
compiled libraries to compile WRF and it seems to be working well (real case
and test cases).  I'll see with PGI guys what's wrong with the netcdf test
case.

Thanks guys for your help!
Regards,
Rafik