[Vis5dplus] Fwd: ccsm to vis5d

Ted Mansell ted.mansell at noaa.gov
Tue Mar 27 13:00:11 MDT 2012

Hi, Mary,

It is valid, but the data don't seem to have much information (2 vars are missing data). Here's the output from v5dinfo.

-- Ted

shazam:temp% v5dinfo australia.v5d
File format: v5d  version: 4.3
Compression:  1 byte per gridpoint.
header size=10672
sizeof(v5dstruct)=354888

NumVars = 3
Var  Name       Units      Rows  Cols  Levels LowLev  MinVal       MaxVal
  1  data_psl               30    31    26      0     MISSING      MISSING
  2  data_pcp               30    31    26      0     MISSING      MISSING
  3  data_clou              30    31    26      0     0            102319

NumTimes = 1
Step    Date(YYYYDDD)    Time(HH:MM:SS)   Day
  1              1           0:00:01     Saturday

Unequally spaced levels in mb:
Level	Pressure(mb)
  1	992.55609131
  2	970.55480957