[Vis5dplus] Fwd: ccsm to vis5d

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 27 12:33:08 MDT 2012

Hi Michael,

I don't anything about how to read or handle Vis5D files, so I'm CCing the vis5dplus group to see if they can help.

I'm also CC-ing Alan Norton, who may be able to help you if you are just trying to create some 3D visualizations.

It may be better to bypass the NCL -> v5d file -> vis5d route and try Vapor instead.

Can anybody tell me if the file that Michael attached is a valid Vis5D file?

--Mary

Begin forwarded message: