[Vis5dplus] Welcome to the "Vis5dplus" mailing list

AbdelTwab abdelaziz abdeltawab25 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 03:26:54 MST 2012

I have problem with grib data. I try convert grib data
from out put COSMO model to Vis5d. i download vis5d-5.1, grib2v5d-2.5,
grinb_util, and picogrib software. I compilation this programs and try
program grib5d to convert but i am not successful.  How do that.   Kind regards,
Dr. AbdelTawab A. Shalaby