[tgcmgroup] TGCMgroup mailing list

Stan Solomon stans at ucar.edu
Thu Mar 3 15:42:02 MST 2016

Dear Colleague -

We have re-compiled the tgcmgroup mailing list, and expect to use it
more in the future, especially with the impending release of TIE-GCM v.
2.0.  Also, with Ben Foster retiring next month, we will move toward a
more disseminated and collaborative support network for the model.

Ben has maintained correspondence with several of you over the years,
but in the future, we ask that instead you direct questions, comments,
bug reports, and suggestions to:
tgcmgroup at mailman.ucar.edu.
If it is something that can be easily answered by myself or someone else
in the AIM group at HAO/NCAR, it will be directed to the appropriate
person; if it is of general interest or if is hoped that someone else
can address it, it will be released to the list.  (This is a "moderated"
list, so anything sent to it is evaluated, and not just posted
automatically.)

If you would like to update your name, preferred email address, options,
etc., (or to unsubscribe), please go to:
and make changes to your entry.  Also, if you know someone who should be
on this list, ask them to subscribe at that location.

Stan

--

Stanley C. Solomon
High Altitude Observatory