[Sci3s] NSSC next steps

Bette Otto-Bliesner ottobli at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 19 16:18:42 MST 2014

Dear Scientist 3s and 4s,

We are very happy to announce that the NCAR Senior Scientist Council
(NSSC) is now officially formed. The votes on the Charter and Bylaws
were overwhelmingly in favor of adopting these documents.

The next step is to elect the NSSC Coordinating Committee (CC),
consisting of 3 NSSC members. The CC will be responsible for
communicating with the NSSC members, coordinating the NSSC activities
with the NCAR Director, and organizing the NSSC meetings. The time
commitment should be relatively minimal. We encourage you to volunteer
or nominate others to serve on the CC at this crucial initial phase of
the NSSC.

Thank you for your participation,
Bette, Gang, Roy, and Joe (Klemp)

--
Bette L. Otto-Bliesner
Senior Scientist

1850 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, Colorado 80305
Ph:  303-497-1723
Fax: 303-497-1348
Email: ottobli at ucar.edu
Web page: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/ccr/ottobli

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you have
received it by mistake, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of
this e-mail in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.