[Rda-users] CISL Research Data Archive News

rdahelp at ucar.edu rdahelp at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 22 18:56:45 MDT 2015

The following news article has been posted by the CISL Research Data Archive at NCAR:

"What's the difference between GFS and FNL"

NCAR RDA hosts NCEP GFS ds084.1 and FNL ds083.2 global gridded data. We get many
questions about the difference between the two and which would be appropriate
for the user's project. Read an extended explanation of the differences,
similarity and considerations for use for both datasets on our blog at What's
the difference between GFS and FNL?
[http://ncarrda.blogspot.com/2015/04/whats-difference-between-gfs-and-fnl.html]