[Rda-users] Problem with "Request Complete" email notifications

Doug Schuster schuster at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 29 11:03:23 MST 2013

Dear RDA web server users:

A DNS problem with one of our servers prevented numerous "Ready for Delayed Mode Data Request" email notifications from being successfully sent out.
Please use the "my requests" link at the top of any of our web pages to view the status of your data requests. If the status shows "Completed", then the data are ready for you
to download and you will be able to click the link to go to your download directory.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Doug Schuster