[Rda-users] RDA web server downtime

Douglas Schuster schuster at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 10 14:54:55 MST 2013

RDA web server users,

The network modifications have been completed to correct the connection problem, but
the changes will take some time to propagate out across the web.  One way to speed up the process
is by cleaning out the DNS cache on your local system.  Please ask your system administrator
for instructions on how to do this if needed.

We apologize again for the inconvenience, and appreciate your patience.

Doug Schuster