[pyngl-talk] Unable to import ngl

Zilore Mumba zmumba at gmail.com
Wed May 8 00:00:38 MDT 2019

Kevin,
Thanks very much for the hints you gave me. I would like to run my scripts
on a laptop which is 32 bit. I notice that both Nio.py and Ngl.py are in
$HOME/anaconda3/lib/site-packages. I have added this to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH,
but still the same problem. So looks like it is an architecture problem as
you point out.
I am thinking of installing 64-bit anaconda3 on top of 32-bit. Before I do
that, would you advise that, or I have to install the current installation
first?
Thanks for your time