[pyngl-talk] reading wrf output without lat lon variables

Huseyin Ozdemir huseyin at envs.au.dk
Sun Nov 4 17:07:08 MST 2018

Hi Bill,

Thanks a lot for your answer. I tried the first one and it gave an error because of the lack of xlat variable, then tried the second routine with giving the parameters, and it is working now.

I am now wondering if i will be able to plot my wrf outputs with wrf-python, because I noticed that getvar routine doesn’t work due to missing lat-lon variables, do you have any advice for this?

All the best,

Huseyin