[pyngl-talk] NCL, Python, and Related Software Survey

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu May 31 09:13:29 MDT 2018

Hello PyNGL-talkers,

We will be closing the NCL, Python, and Related Software survey in a couple
of days.

If you haven't had a chance to fill it out, please do so:

https://goo.gl/forms/0NqqllSXKdQK9aKU2

A big thank you to everybody who has already filled it out.

The survey is anonymous and we have no way of collecting names or email
addresses of people who took it.

A summary of the survey results and an updated software roadmap will be
​ ​
presented to NCAR upper management and advisory boards, and will be made
​ ​
publicly available on the NCL website (www.ncl.ucar.edu). The actual survey
​ ​
answers will not be made public.

​If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me directly.

Regards,

--Mary