[pyngl-talk] Exclude outer boxes in panel contour plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 19 17:55:03 MDT 2018

Hello,

It appears that the paneling code doesn't recognize this resource.

As a work-around, you can create the labelbar from scratch without too much
trouble.  I've attached an example.  The draw_ndc_grid can be useful to
help you visually place the labelbar, but you could also do this
programmatically.

---Mary