[pyngl-talk] PyNGL script help

Fearon, Dr. Matthew, Contractor, Code 7533 matthew.fearon.ctr at nrlmry.navy.mil
Tue Apr 3 10:59:15 MDT 2018

Dear PyNGL users:

The following set of errors I am receiving are hard to diagnose. Any assistance would be appreciated. My script is attached and errors are below. I've a created a small script to plot COAMPS model output. The script works for one iteration, but then gives a series of errors on the second iteration. However, if I skip the first iteration, the second works... and so one. .

Thank you,
Matt

forecast hour:  00090000
fatal:["Error.c":406]:ErrorInitialize:Only one instance of ErrorClass is supported
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
fatal:Error Creating ErrorClass object
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
fatal:_NhlCreate:Unable to access "default" App object
fatal:_NhlCreate:Invalid Parent id #-4
fatal:NhlGetValues:PID #-4 is invalid
fatal:PID #-4 can't be found in NhlSetValues
warning:maximize_plots: Invalid workstation. No plot maximization can take place.
fatal:_NhlCreate:Unable to access "default" App object
fatal:_NhlCreate:Invalid Parent id #-4
fatal:NhlGetValues:PID #-4 is invalid
fatal:PID #-4 can't be found in NhlSetValues
warning:maximize_plots: Invalid workstation. No plot maximization can take place.
fatal:_NhlCreate:Unable to access "default" App object
fatal:_NhlCreate:Invalid Parent id #-4
fatal:NhlGetValues:PID #-4 is invalid
fatal:PID #-4 can't be found in NhlSetValues
warning:maximize_plots: Invalid workstation. No plot maximization can take place.
fatal:NhlAddOverlay: invalid base plot id
fatal:NhlAddOverlay: invalid base plot id
warning:maximize_plots: Invalid workstation. No plot maximization can take place.
fatal:NhlDraw: Invalid Layer Id: -4
fatal:Unable to update Workstation with PID#-4
fatal:Unable to clear Workstation with PID#-4
fatal:Unable to Destroy (Bad PID#1440819056)