[pyngl-talk] Importing pyngl error

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Thu Sep 28 13:47:56 MDT 2017

Hi Alyssa,

Could you please check the version of XQuartz that’s installed on your machine? (select “About X11” in the “XQuartz” menu while the XQuartz application is open)

For reference, I currently have XQuartz 2.7.11 installed on my Mac. If your version of XQuartz is lower than 2.7.11, you may need to upgrade it in order for PyNIO and PyNGL to work: https://www.xquartz.org/ <https://www.xquartz.org/>

I hope this helps!
Kevin