[pyngl-talk] Working with multiple NetCDF files with pynio

Bill Ladwig ladwig at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 3 16:03:06 MDT 2017

Hi Alyssa,

Not currently, but I'll make a feature request on GitHub.  Supporting
NetCDF shouldn't be difficult (making the same assumptions that
netcdf4-python uses), but this may be much more difficult (or impossible)
with the other file formats supported by PyNIO.

If you're using WRF data, wrf-python can work with sequences of
NetCDF4/PyNIO file objects and aggregate the results together.

Regards,

Bill