[pyngl-talk] Fix for PyNGL conda installation errors

Victor Gensini vgensini at niu.edu
Thu Dec 21 17:30:15 MST 2017

Kevin,

I agree, thanks for this. Looking forward to the Python 3.x version!

Best,

-----------------------------
Vittorio (Victor) A. Gensini, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Geographic and Atmospheric Sciences
Northern Illinois University
Davis Hall, Room 118
DeKalb, IL 60115

On Dec 21, 2017, at 6:06 PM, Tsukernik, Maria via pyngl-talk <pyngl-talk at ucar.edu<mailto:pyngl-talk at ucar.edu>> wrote:

Dear Kevin!

Thank you so much for the fix, I appreciate you working hard to patch things.
This does seem to fix my problem for now.

Thank you!

Masha
Dr. Maria (Masha) Tsukernik
Research scientist/Adjunct Lecturer
Department of Earth, Environmental and Planetary Sciences
Brown University
Providence, RI 02912