[pyngl-talk] Error installing pyngl

Kevin Hallock hallock at ucar.edu
Wed Dec 20 11:31:16 MST 2017

Hi Masha,

This is a known issue we’re dealing with at the moment. There is currently a bug on conda-forge that completely prevents NCL from being installed, which affects PyNGL because NCL is a dependency of PyNGL.

We’re in the process of creating a new build of NCL on conda-forge, but it’s not quite ready yet. Hopefully once the issue with NCL is resolved, PyNGL should just work again.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience,
Kevin