[pyngl-talk] gsnAddCyclic resources?

Chengfei He yefee90 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:45:44 MDT 2016

Hi, pynglers
Recently, I am using ping to visualize the CESM ocean model output. The ocean model has non rectangle grids, both cartopy and basemap have poor support to this kind of grids. pyngl solves my problem to some extent, but not perfect.
In my case, it has a white stripe located at 0 degree. I heard from my classmates NCL has resource named gsnAddCyclic that is able to remove the white bar. But I didn’t find any gsn resources in pyngl. Is there any solutions?

Thanks! CF