[pyngl-talk] Importing PyNIO from a conda install

David Brown dbrown at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:13:32 MDT 2016

Hi Ray,
We were aware of the krb5 problem, but so far we have only updated the
code to handle it for the beta version of PyNIO in the 'dbrown'
channel. We will update the 'ncar' channel with the 1.4.3 version of
PyNIO today. Is that the version that you installed?
As for the GRIB2 file, PyNIO does support GRIB2 probability data in
general, but apparently there is some feature of these particular
files that it does not yet handle. We will investigate. Thanks for the
report.
 -dave