[pyngl-talk] Fwd: Reading in ECMWF S2S Data (PyNio)

Nicholas Schiraldi nschiraldi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 10:47:29 MDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm trying to read in GRIB data accessed from the ECMWF S2S forecast
archive (sample file attached), but it appears PyNio is unable to read in
the grib. I think the issue might be that S2S updated the grib tables for
this dataset. I was wondering if anyone else has tried to process this
data, and might know of a work around? If I install the new GRIB tables, is
there a way I can point PyNio to reference them?

Thank you for your help,

Nick