[pyngl-talk] Fwd: Re: PyNIO - for ubuntu 13.10 - requesting link

gkarthik gkarthik at engr.colostate.edu
Fri Nov 13 16:53:28 MST 2015

Hi,
Can some one help me with this?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: PyNIO - for ubuntu 13.10 - requesting link
Date: 11/13/2015 16:35
 From: gkarthik <gkarthik at engr.colostate.edu>
To: David Brown <dbrown at ucar.edu>
Cc: Mary Haley <haley at ucar.edu>

Hi Dave,

Thanks. I have found a 64-bit CentOS linux system which is very advanced
than mine, in my University. I have downloaded the Pre-Compiled with
openDAP support enabled PyNIO1.4.0 (RedHat X86_64 with Python 2.6.5 and
numpy 1.4.1). Link is here:
https://www.earthsystemgrid.org/browse/viewCollectionFilesInitial.html?datasetId=693aa79e-a97a-11df-a9e6-00c0f03d5b7c

But I am not able to find any instructions on how to proceed for
installing the package.

Could you pl. help me?
My Python is 2.6.6 and numpy is 1.4.1

Thanks,