[pyngl-talk] polyline draw order

Diego Bruciaferri diego.bruciaferri at ingv.it
Mon May 11 11:43:24 MDT 2015

Dear all,

I'm trying to plot several polylines from a shapefile over a map which
contains both scalar (oil concentration) and vector fields (current and
stokes' drift fields).

As I've seen in yours example scripts to plot shapefiles, I want to use the
Ngl.polyline function over the Ngl.add_polyline because the first is
faster, but it doesn't work (I don't see the lines) for me.

I've tried to "play" with the DrawOrder resources, without any effect.
Can you please suggest me some possible solution?

Attached, you can find the code.
Thanks in advance!

Diego

--
Diego Bruciaferri
Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia (INGV)

Viale Aldo Moro 44
40127 Bologna
Italy
Tel: +39 051 3782665