[pyngl-talk] how to use the new MRMS grib codetable

Root, Benjamin broot at aer.com
Thu Jul 2 10:43:27 MDT 2015

I am working with the (somewhat) new MRMS datafeed from NCEP. I managed
to find a codetable for it in the wgrib2 source code:
http://www.ftp.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/wd51we/wgrib2/user_tables/MRMS_usertable,
but I am stuck in trying to get PyNIO to utilize it. I am not even sure
if it is in the right format for use in PyNIO.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Ben Root

This email is intended solely for the recipient. It may contain privileged, proprietary or confidential information or material. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email and any attachments and notify the sender of the error.