[pyngl-talk] pyngl 1.5.0 source

Root, Benjamin broot at aer.com
Thu Dec 18 07:42:32 MST 2014

+1 for posting to github or any one of the other code collaboration
sites like gitlab, sourceforge (which supports both svn and git), etc.

Same thing, if possible, for PyNIO, please? One of the biggest barriers
for me recommending PyNIO to others has been the lack of the ability to
do "pip install pynio".

Cheers!
Ben Root