[Proflist] Weather Posters

Alan Robock robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
Thu Jul 23 11:08:11 MDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

We are starting a WeatherWatcher Living - Learning Community at Rutgers this
Fall.  It is a dorm floor with an attached TV studio for students interested in
learning about and practicing TV weather broadcasts.  The student leader just
emailed me (see below) asking if I know of any weather posters that are
available that they could use for decoration. Surely some of know of such that
might have been produced by national weather services or space agencies.  If
so, could you please mail them to me?  Thanks very much.

Alan Robock, Professor II
   Director, Meteorology Undergraduate Program
   Associate Director, Center for Environmental Prediction
Department of Environmental Sciences        Phone: +1-732-932-9800 x6222
Rutgers University                                  Fax: +1-732-932-8644
14 College Farm Road                   E-mail: robock at envsci.rutgers.edu
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8551  USA      http://envsci.rutgers.edu/~robock