[Oppslist] Invitation to Visit and Comment on A Novel Information Portal for Life Sciences

Melissa Barret mbarret at ebiomail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:25:38 MDT 2009

The eBioNews Team sincerely invites you to visit our newly released beta-version site at: www.ebionews.com. This is a news and resource information center dedicated to promoting R&D and commercialization in life sciences and bio-economy. The website presents the information that is knowledge-rich, useful, and beneficial to our readers. Generally, eBioNews information is organized into the following two clusters:
        News Center         Resource Center
Headlines
Research Frontiers
General Researches
Clinical Development
Enterprise & Industry
Products & Services
Investment & Financials
Features
Newsletters
eBioResources
Cooperation
Events
Human Resources
Intellectual Property
Finance & Legal
Operations
Organizations
Publications

The News Center provides selected and enriched news, information, data, and knowledge in life science researches and business.  Particularly, the cutting-edges and significant achievements of life science researches, such as stem cells, cancer research, biomarker, nanotechnology, microRNA and personalized medicine, etc, are reported timely.  The Resource Center is a system that hosts and facilitates the resources-related information between and among multiple parties, especially for promoting communication, networking, cooperation, collaboration, consortium, partnering, joint venture, licensing, out-sourcing, and trading.
Readers' needs and satisfaction are our top priority. We would like to make your surfing and reading in eBioNews an enjoyable experience. If you have suggestions and comments on our website, please feel free to contact us via email at support at ebiomail.com. We will do our best in addressing your points and further developing the website.
Your feedback and input are deeply appreciated. Thank you for your support for the construction and development of the eBioNews.
This message was sent by eBioCenter Corporatioin. You can choose not to receive further mailings by forwarding this message to removeme at eBioCenter.com.