[Oppslist] "European Conference on Severe Storms - 2007 - DEADLINE SHIFT"

ECSS2007 - Contact Information iannitti at ictp.it
Wed May 2 11:00:58 MDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

Here is an extraordinary communication concerning:

ECSS 2007 -  the 4th European Conference on Severe Storms,
will be held in  Trieste, Italy from 10 to 14 September 2007.

Due to several requests of deadline extension for abstract submission we got in these last two days, the organizing committee has decided to shift 15 days the deadline

DEADLINE for abstract submission and registration: MAY 15, 2007

Remember!!! abstracts should be submitted according to the guidelines reported in the conference web page:
 http://www.essl.org/ECSS/2007/abstracts.htm

More information on the conference topics, application, abstract submission and accommodation are available at the conference web site: http://www.essl.org/ECSS/2007/

Hoping this extension will help those people had difficulties in matching the earlier deadline, we look forward to see you in Trieste,

Mandi,

the organizers