[Oppslist] Job posting

murielle paradis murielleparadis at videotron.ca
Tue Feb 10 13:00:19 MST 2004

As indicated by Mr. Bob Henson, we are forwarding you our job posting.
Please note that the deadline for application is February 21, 2004 and these
positions are to be fulfilled for the Ottawa region in Ontario. From the
text we have forwarded to Mr. Henson, we have made a change in the Job Title
for the second position of this advertisement.

Our client is an investment fund that has arisen from Canada's commitment to
creating a healthy environment and a high quality of life for all Canadians.
They contribute funds to collaborative projects that promote the development
and demonstration of technologies that address clean air and climate change.
They work with the private sector, government ministries, the academic
community, NGOs, and the investment community in pursuit of this goal.

To sustain its growth, our client is looking for highly dedicated
individuals for these two positions:

Project manager

As a project manager, your main responsibilities will be to ensure that the
approved projects proceed in accordance with the stated contracts and
outcomes. Previously you have excelled in your capacity to monitor the
progress and proceedings of scientific projects. You have a strong
experience in recognizing a project key success indicators and how to
translate the project requirements and objectives into outcomes. You will
recommend and coordinate all necessary business and technological services
and key stakeholders to support the project. You will also confirm all
applicable professional, technological and regulatory standards. We are
looking for an experience individual with 7 to 12 years in the management,
preferably, of environmental projects with a Masters degree in Sciences or
equivalent and a project management certification.

Corporate Performance Manager

As a corporate performance manager, your main responsibilities will be to
provide operational research and apply advanced analytical methods to
support business planning and continuous improvement of the organization.
You will have to synthesize internal data in management reports, identify
trends in investment and ensure that all reports are auditable and
marketable. You have a current knowledge of the government laws, regulations
and guidelines governing clean technology research. Coupled to a Masters
degree in Management science or Operational research you have 5 to 10 years'
experience in corporate performance analysis and are comfortable reporting
to the CEO.

If a small team of high energy, results-oriented and self-disciplined
individuals is what you are looking for, please apply. Come and help them
make a difference to the Canadian innovation and sustainability agenda.

Apply in writing by February 21, 2004, preferably via e-mail to:

Claire Landry, OPQ, CRHA

Industrial psychologist

1097, St-Alexandre, Suite 310

Montreal (Quebec) H2Z 1P8

e-mail : landry.crha at sympatico.ca

We comply with best-practice regarding non-discrimination and equal
opportunity. All applications are treated confidential. We thank all
applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.

Once again we would like to thank you very much for your attention to this
matter.
Sincerely,
Murielle Paradis
murielleparadis at videotron.ca