[Nsa] Invitation to attend ECSA Town Halls

ECSA Steering Committee ecsa-steer at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:50:44 MDT 2021

Dear Early Career Scientists and Engineers,

We hope you are doing well. The Early Career Scientist Assembly (ECSA)
represents the interests and voices of early-career scientific and
engineering staff* at NCAR, and strives to engage early-career staff as
well as enhance the communication between early-career staff and NCAR
management. As a way to promote and facilitate these conversations, we are
hosting two virtual ECSA town halls: Thurs. April 29th, 10-11 a.m and Wed.
May 5th, 1-2 p.m.

Please RSVP to one of the town halls using this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCVvF8B0uE-aTi8Puib1e2hyB0wPXUfk2JiDxg3K6qgCk9PA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
.