[Nsa] Search for New UCAR President: Request for Input

Andrew Gettelman andrew at ucar.edu
Tue Oct 13 08:23:45 MDT 2015

The UCAR Board of Trustee’s Hiring Committee for the UCAR President
welcomes your suggestions for candidates.  The search will begin in earnest
after the Trustees meeting on October 13.   Please send your suggestions
now directly to Rit Carbone, our staff representative on the committee, via
email at carbone at ucar.edu.  This is a confidential search so the sources
of suggested candidates will neither be retained nor otherwise identified.
We really appreciate your ideas and recommendations.  Thank you!

For more information, contact Rit Carbone at ext. 8926, carbone at ucar.edu

Dr. Andrew Gettelman   andrew at ucar.edu
http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/staff/andrew/
+1.303.497.1887
National Center For Atmospheric Research
3090 Center Green Drive,
Boulder, Colorado 80301, USA