[Nsa] POSTPONED: May 30 seminar: “NCAR’s Mission, Goals, and Practices: Where do Diversity, Gender and Mentoring Fit?”

Cindy Worster cmw at ucar.edu
Wed May 15 08:38:35 MDT 2013

Hi All,
We had to postpone this event due to calendar conflicts.
I'll let you know when a new date is set.
Thanks!-Cindy

*“NCAR’s Mission, Goals, and Practices:*

*Where do Diversity, Gender and Mentoring Fit?”*

Invited Speakers: Brant Foote, Al Kellie, and Jim Hurrell

MC: Maura Hagan

DATE & TIME:             May 30, 2013 12:00-1:30pm       POSTPONED: A NEW DATE WILL BE ADVERTISED

LOCATION:                     CG1-Auditorium Center Bay

Invited speakers share their insights and stories. Topics will include:

·views on how diversity and gender factor into NCAR's mission, goals and
practices

·discuss management style in addressing gender and diversity

·encouraging and enabling mentoring in the related Lab

All staff and visitors are welcome to attend

This event is sponsored by the UCAR Asian Circle

http://ncar.ucar.edu/diversity-committee/asian-circle