[Nsa] SEA conference - last days to register

Davide Del Vento ddvento at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 19 11:14:28 MDT 2013

Hello everybody,

You've got a few more days to register for the SEA conference and its
tutorials. The committee has extended the deadline till Thursday, the
21st of March.

The conference is pretty interesting, and the tutorials are an unique
opportunity to learn one among several HPC profilers taught from their
very own developers - right here in Boulder and at a bargain price!

We're extending the deadline since we have some seats available and we'd
love to fill them all!

Check the program and register at https://sea.ucar.edu/conference/2013

Cheers,
Davide Del Vento,