[Nsa] FYI: PACUR Meeting in June

Matthias Steiner msteiner at ucar.edu
Mon May 14 17:23:44 MDT 2012

Dear members of the NSA,

Please take note of the forwarded email from Roger Wakimoto (below) that
there will be PACUR town hall meeting on June 7 and you are encouraged to
attend.

With best regards,

Simone Tilmes and Matthias Steiner
Co-Chairs of the NSA EC

Dear Internal Science Advisory Committee Members and NSA Co-Chairs,

This is a heads-up that the PACUR meeting is scheduled to be in Boulder
on June 7 (Thursday).  The PACUR plans to host a town hall meeting
(8:30-9:30 am) and would like to invite scientists from across the
organization to attend.  Details (location and topics) will be provided
at a later date, however, it is important that this meeting be widely
advertised.  I should also remind you that Mike Wiltberger (NCAR) and
John Braun (UCAR) are our reps that serve on the PACUR.

Thank you for your help.

Roger

--
Roger M. Wakimoto, Director