[Nsa] Next NSA townhall meeting, June 12, 3.30pm

Wojciech Grabowski grabow at ucar.edu
Fri Jun 1 21:35:20 MDT 2012

Simone and Matthias,

I am sorry but I will not be able to attend as I will be in Germany (I
leave tomorrow...).

It is a pity... Cheers,

Wojtek.

On Fri, 01 Jun 2012 19:34:40 -0600
  Simone Tilmes <tilmes at ucar.edu> wrote:
> Dear NSA scientists,
>
> We would like to invite you to the next NSA general townhall
>meeting.
> Roger Wakimoto would like to discuss the planning stages for the
>next
> NCAR Strategic Plan with the NSA.
>
> The meeting is on June 12, 3.30-4.30pm at FL2, Room 1001.
>
> Hope you can make it to this very important meeting.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Simone Tilmes and Matthias Steiner
>
> NSA Co-Chairs

====================================
Wojciech W. Grabowski, PhD, DSc
Senior Scientist

Mesoscale and Microscale Meteorology Division (MMM)
National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
PO Box 3000, Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000

overnight mail: 3450 Mitchell Ln, Boulder, CO 80301

e-mail: grabow at ncar.ucar.edu
phone:  (303)-497-8974
fax:    (303)-497-8181
web: http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/people/grabowski/