[Nsa] 2008 UCAR Member Meeting Forum on Climate Mitigation and ation (fwd)) (fw

Garth D'Attilo dattilo at ucar.edu
Mon Sep 29 16:30:16 MDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:22:29 -0600
From: Jack Fellows <jfellows at ucar.edu>
To: nsa-owner at acd.ucar.edu
Subject: Re: 2008 UCAR Member Meeting Forum on Climate Mitigation and
Adaptation

As I mentioned at the Sept UMC meeting, UCAR is sponsoring this forum on 15
Oct (9AM to 3PM).  The goal of the forum is to identify things the UCAR
community could do to help local and regional decision makers who are
struggling with climate mitigation and adaptation issues.   While I don't want
to overwhelm the forum with our staff, it is important for us to be involved
and I do encourage you to register for this event if you believe you can
contribute to these important topics.   See the website below for forum
information and registration.  Thanks.  Jack

http://www.ucar.edu/governance/meetings/oct08/forum.shtml#registration

Jack D. Fellows  Corporate Affairs VP & UCAR Office of Programs Director
Email: jfellows at ucar.edu Phone: 303-497-8655 Fax: 303-497-8638
P.O. Box 3000, Boulder, CO 80307-3000 USA UCAR http://www.ucar.edu