[Nsa] Meetings on NCAR Director Search

Rick Anthes anthes at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 12 08:45:13 MDT 2008

Hello all,
This is just to remind you that I will be having three meetings this
week to discuss the NCAR Director Search and to obtain your input into
the process.
Thursday March 13-NCAR Scientist Assembly-FL-2 auditorium
Friday March 14-All staff town meetings-come to whichever one is most
convenient
    10:00 Mesa Lab main seminar room
    1:30 FL-2 seminar room

All three meetings should take less than an hour.

A web site announcing the search and the search committee, with brief
bios, is available at
http://www.ucar.edu/ncar-director-search/index2.shtml

Please feel free to submit nominations to me, Warren Washington or Kathy
Strand.  All nominations, and nominators, will be kept strictly
confidential.

Rick

Dr.Richard A. Anthes
Phone:  303-497-1652

President
P.O. Box 3000
Boulder, CO  80307-3000

For delivery via express mail, please use:

1850 Table Mesa Drive
Boulder, CO  80305