[Nsa] Fwd: Request for posting of NCAR Distinguished Scholar Program Announcement to NSA

Rolando Garcia rgarcia at ucar.edu
Tue Jul 29 09:36:11 MDT 2008

Hi again, folks,

Eric Barron has asked the NSA Exec Committee to disseminate the
following proposal for
an NCAR Distinguished Scholars Program .  The NSA Exec Committee
discussed this issue
with Eric last week, and we will be posting some meeting notes on the
NSA website shortly.
In the meantime, please direct any questions or comments you may have
to Eric's office.

You will also have an opportunity to discuss this and other matters at
the all-NSA meeting
with Eric on Thursday, August 7 (10 am, FL Auditorium --see my previous
NSA mailing list
message earlier today).

With best regards,

Rolando