[Nsa] Graduate Visitor Program - Call for proposals

Scott Briggs sbriggs at ucar.edu
Mon Nov 19 08:32:10 MST 2007

Dear NCAR Scientific Staff,

The Advanced Study Program is pleased to announce that we are now
accepting applications from NCAR scientific staff for our Graduate
Student Visitor Program.  The application deadline is December 21, 2007
for visits that begin before January 2009.

Please see our web page for more information
http://www.asp.ucar.edu/graduate/graduate_visitor.jsp.

Please contact me if you have any questions about this program or process.

Scott Briggs
Advanced Study Program
303-497-1607

--