[Nsa] Two Announcements from ASP

Paula Fisher paulad at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 15 13:14:39 MST 2005

Dear NSA,

A message from Maura Hagan:

Colleagues-
   I hope that you've seen the appended call for Faculty Fellowship Program
(FFP) applications in Today at UCAR. I'm writing to remind you that the FFP
is designed both to support your visits to US universities, and your
university colleagues' visits to NCAR for periods of 3-12 months.
Please promote this opportunity on behalf of the ASP, and consider
applying yourself!
   I'd also like to remind you that the deadline for ASP Postdoctoral
Fellowship applications for appointments beginning in 2006 is January
5, 2006. Kindly encourage viable candidates to apply. Details are
available at the ASP web site http://www.asp.ucar.edu
   Thanks and best wishes for Happy Holidays!
--Maura

2006 NCAR FACULTY FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM

The Advanced Study Program (ASP) of the National Center for Atmospheric
Research (NCAR) is pleased to announce that the
Faculty Fellowship Program (FFP), which is designed to foster fruitful
and lasting intellectual collaborations and partnerships between
university faculty and the NCAR staff, is now accepting applications
for visits that occur between 1 June 2006 and 31 May 2008.

The FFP provides opportunities and resources for faculty employed at
universities to work in residence at NCAR, and enables NCAR Scientists
(Staff, Project, and Associate Scientists including Senior Research
Associates) to spend a period of time in residence at US universities.

Please see the details of the program and application requirements at
the website below.  The application deadline is 15 March 2006.

For more information, contact Paula Fisher at 303-497-1328, paulad at ucar.edu,
   or see this Web page: http://www.asp.ucar.edu/ffp/