[nclpy-group] Feedback on new feature...

Alan Brammer abrammer at albany.edu
Tue Jul 7 14:20:11 MDT 2015

Coming back to this very briefly.

I use ncl interactively a lot of the time while writing scripts.  If there
was a way to indicate that one was within a blocked comment I think it
would be useful.

Currently I occasionally get stuck in nested do/if statements with no
indication as to what level I'm at.  Block comments add another potential
level of confusion.

My initial thought would be to change the prompt when inside a block
comment as below.

ncl 1>

ncl 1;

Alan.