[ncl-talk] Regridding Moving Nest WRF outputs

Lara Quitián Hernández laraquitianhernandez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:58:04 MDT 2018

Good morning,

I'm trying to regrid from a WRF grid (curvilinear) to ECMWF grid
(rectilinear). The issue is that my WRF outputs are now obtained using the
Moving Nest configuration. Therefore, I have a new high-resolution domain
(D02) for each time step (I attach an example of what I'm saying).
When D02 was fixed at specific lat/lon coordinates (i.e., without using the
Moving Nest configuration) I used the rcm2rgrid function. But I do not know
if I can use the same function now.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Lara.

--

*Lara Quitián Hernández, PhD Student*
Departamento de Física de la Tierra, Astronomía y Astrofísica