[ncl-talk] CylindricalEqualArea map projection problems

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 13 13:03:58 MDT 2018

Hi Marc,
Mary created a function a while ago that can accomplish this that is buried
in map tickmarks example #9 here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mptick.shtml#ex9

I modified your snippet of code to include the gsn_add_tickmarks function,
and the resulting script and output is attached.
Let ncl-talk know if you have any further queries..
Adam