[ncl-talk] print longitude after using lonPivot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 26 07:57:06 MST 2018

Perhaps I do not understand:

sst =: *lonPivot*(sst, 0.5) ; reassign [ := ] 'sst'    (could create new
variable 'ss')

printVarSummary(sst)
print("---")
print(sst&lon)
print("---")

newsst = linint2(sst&lon,sst&lat,sst,True,newlon,newlat,0)

 asciiwrite("lonSave", sst&lon)  ; write to ascii file

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 2:49 AM, sjd.marjani via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at ucar.edu