[ncl-talk] Adding now fonts

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 22 10:03:55 MST 2018

Hi, at present it is not possible to utilize user-provided fonts. We are
looking into the possibility of enabling the use of TrueType fonts, but
that's a ways off. Perhaps in the meantime, I would suggest post-processing
the plot with a graphical editing tool to add any labeling you require.

Rick

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 6:05 PM, Dennis Shea via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at ucar.edu