[ncl-talk] NCL panel plots

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Jan 19 15:16:11 MST 2018

Prashanth,

Guido is correct that something like ImageMagick is better for this sort of
thing.

Karin Meier-Fleischer of DKRZ has done some nice examples like this, using
NCL plots. As an example, see how she takes NCL images and tilts them using
ImageMagick:

Search for the word "Tilt" on this page:

https://www.dkrz.de/up/services/analysis/visualization/sw/ncl/ncl-examples#Special_plots

Here are the scripts:

https://www.dkrz.de/up/services/analysis/visualization/sw/ncl/examples/source_code/ncl-imagemagick-example-to-tilt-3-contour-plots-into-one-new-image
https://www.dkrz.de/up/services/analysis/visualization/sw/ncl/examples/source_code/ncl-imagemagick-example-to-tilt-a-contour-plot