[ncl-talk] Vector arrows

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 11 15:36:45 MST 2018

Arka,

Please do not send questions to ncl-talk twice, especially within hours of
each other. There are hundreds of users on this list and we need to be
respectful of not filling up their mailboxes with duplicate messages.

Please visit these posting guidelines for suggestions on posting to
ncl-talk:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/posting_guidelines.shtml

Did you look at the height versus latitude examples page in detail, where
you got the h_lat_4.ncl script from? See h_lat_7.ncl

--Mary