[ncl-talk] Vector Hovmoller Plot

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Tue Jan 9 06:14:17 MST 2018

Really, you must include more information.

ncl-talk consistently advises people to use 'printVarSummary' to examine a
variable's sizes, shape and type.

re: fatal:VectorFieldInitialize: dimensions of vfUDataArray and
vfVDataArray ***ARE INCONSISTENT***

---
Well, likely the u and v components have DIFFERENT dimension sizes. For
example. WRF file use the Arakawa-C grid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arakawa_grids

You should us a function to place both components on the same grid.