[ncl-talk] gsn_histogram

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:08:38 MST 2018

Geeta,

Please see examples 13 and 14 on the histogram page, which show how to
customize the X axis:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/histo.shtml#ex13
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/histo.shtml#ex14

The X axis is normalized, and goes from 0 to 1. You need to scale your
tmXBValues array to go from 0 to 1 and the above examples show how to do
this.

--Mary

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 10:15 PM, Geeta Geeta via ncl-talk <ncl-talk at ucar.edu